Thursday 22 June 2017

[Photos] ‘Love & Hip Hop’ star Milan Christopher goes nude for Paper Magazine


Openly gay ex-“Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” star, Milan Christopher, pulled a Kim Kardashian by going full frontal nude on the new cover of Paper Magazine’s Pride issue.

Unfortunately, we can’t display the uncensored photos here. Milan’s cassava is the whole length of that covered black area. See uncensored photos on PaperMag.com
When asked by Paper Magazine what made him want to do or what made him agree to do like a fully nude shoot, Milan said:

Well, I just feel like in our culture it’s so taboo for a guy to show their bodies but it’s ok for a woman to do it.

I just kinda want to break that.

I think I have a nice body and I think it’s art and I just think that it should be celebrated like they celebrate women’s bodies.

So you know, I could be a guy and be gay and be black and be artistic and be artistic in a nude fashion shoot in the same way that anybody else could.

No comments:

Post a Comment