Wednesday 9 November 2016

Nigerians Attack TB Joshua On Social Media For Predicting Wrong US Election Result



Nigerians took to twitter to attack Prophet TB Joshua after he allegedly predicted that Hillary Clinton would be the next President of the United states. Read the story>>

Below are the reactions.
TB Joshua if i hear any more prophecy from u. I will come to Lagos and flogge your yench
This is why TB Joshua allows things to happen and reveal his predictions in retrospect. Leave the guy alone already.. Lol



TB Joshua this morning...after predicting Hillary's victory.
I don't have any qustions for the Prophet TB Joshua untill the final result b/t Clinton and Trump is out 
People: TB Joshua u said a woman will win
TB Joshua : u people didn't hear me clearly, I said woolman, the person his head looks like wool
A prophesy keeps bothering me. Thats the Prophesy of TB Joshua. He predicted that Clinton was going to win @realseunkuti 
I sincerely wish prophet TB Joshua's prediction comes true oo. He said he saw a woman abi is Trump a woman
I never knew a day would come when my predictions will TRUMP those of TB Joshua...I don't even have a synagogue (No pun Intended).
TB Joshua might still come through for Hilary guys, so calm down, it's not over until TB Joshua give up.
Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua 'prophesied' @HillaryClintonvictory - Any chance of a 90th minute miracle? 
Someone at work said she knew Trump was going to win the moment TB Joshua prophesied Hillary Clinton 😭😭😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment